Friday, March 13, 2009
Hey ppl today we had a field trip!! but i started talking to my ex-bofriend that i still KINDA like but i like my new boyfriend more...anyway my ex's brother comes up 2 me & says" You shoulndt talk 2 him it just makes him sad!". So that put an end to me talking to him.(post comments on what you think i should do) his brother USED to be really nice but now hes really mean & snoblike:(but hes my bff Raineys boyfriend so i HAVE to TRY to b nice to him. but ya today wasnt a very good day BYE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make your own Glitter Graphics![]()
its true...
cute little thing
awww
This is a pic. of me and some of my freinds in Washington D.C
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(42)
-
▼
March
(10)
- spending the night
- LOOK HOW CUTE THESE R
- hey this is sydney and im on my computer with my d...
- spring break
- hey party people its sydney on emalees log it is s...
- HEY ppl you know my friend Syd well i spent the ni...
- Hey ppl today i had an EYE apointment!! Well geuss...
- Hey ppl today we had a field trip!! but i started ...
- hey ppl my bff is spending the night her name is S...
- Hey ppl I just got a blog!!!
-
▼
March
(10)








7 comments:
EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my gosh emalee i feel so sorry 4 you and your ex justin is mean and snoblike and the x's bro alec is kinda mean
sydney parks left the second cmment sorry i forgot to type my name
Why does everyone think I'm a snobby brat?!?
You make me sound like I killed someone. That is mean. Even if you're mad at someone you don't need to bring it up to everyone in public. I didn't know Syd thought I am mean.
Just cause I said you shouldn't talk to him doesn't mean I was trying to be mean. U were the one that broke up with him and made him cry. I didn't want you to make him feel sad around you. You hurt him and I didn't want you to do it again.
well i still like him....and i swear to god i wont hurt him ever again. and i dont think your a snob anymore so it was only when we pretty much hated each other.
Post a Comment