ok i have a new obsession...his name is Troye Sivan! He is beautiful! hes even more beautiful than Declan hard to belive isnt it? well he is go look him up! he sings too! he is in the new x men movie as young logan! he is soooo beautiful!!
look up Drew Roy on google images i can almost swear HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I THINK I WANT TO MARRY HIM
3 comments:
look up Drew Roy on google images i can almost swear
HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I THINK I WANT TO MARRY HIM
Hey Em i looked him up & i just want to say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
he b hot
Post a Comment